We offer flexible care services for you to choose from. These could be anything from a 15 minute visit to live in care. Some customers may want short term help, following an illness or because their usual carer is having a break. Other customers may want long term homecare and support.
Our dedicated team of home care workers are fully trained to:
- Assist with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Collect your pension for you or with you
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- Give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed
- Some of our offices can also offer homecare and support to children and their families either on a regular basis or for short term respite care
Please contact us to discuss how we can create a bespoke homecare service to meet your needs.